To help non-profit organizations succeed – through compelling and ordered strategic, operations and philanthropic planning and through implementing cost efficient, productive fund raising programs.
- Founded in 1983
- Full service firm
- Served more than 225 clients in all sectors of philanthropy
- Raised more than $1 billion
- Greatest expertise in campaigns from $5 million to $100 million
- History of developing long term client relationships
- Company principals extensively experienced in all aspects of philanthropy and non-profit management
- We stress quality of service to provide special care and personal attention to each client.
- We are highly committed to our client’s cause.
- We tailor our services to fit each client’s special character and needs.
- We help you discover what works and help maximize its impact.
- We listen; we understand; we care.
- We have a fail-safe approach* to capital campaigns.
*The science and art of reaching certain, tested goals and thresholds in prioritized stages assures that the best prospects are seen first by the right combination of peers. The success of each stage forms the momentum and builds the foundation for the success of each succeeding phase.